Come join our team! We are a small, but rapidly growing software company building innovative products. Ease is an established company with a long history of success but we maintain a start-up culture that has lots of opportunities for growth. If you have a passion for quality, customer service, and thinking outside the box, this is the role for you. You will be working with a collaborative and fun team that’s moving fast and creating innovative solutions that improve how products are manufactured. What else are you waiting for?
What You Will Do
· Own the overall Sales Operations process by designing workflows to process opportunities from inception to close.
· Monitor the Salesforce environment to maintain clean hygiene within the system to ensure accurate reporting of data.
· Daily administration, technical and functional support for Salesforce and database, including but not limited to handling user setup, customization of objects, complex formula fields, record types, page layouts, and validation rules.
· Collaborate and consult with internal partners to ensure that the design and functionality of the platform is driving efficiency and value for the Sales Organization.
· Customize reporting and dashboards for the Sales and Marketing teams along with the training / support needed to utilize these tools.
· Manage and maintain third party apps and make recommendations on additions that can provide better user experiences and operational efficiencies.
Who We Are Looking For
· Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
· Heavy experience with SaaS at a B2B Company.
· 5+ years as a certified Salesforce.com administrator and subject matter expert.
· Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical information in clear, concise and easy-to-understand terms with personnel across the organization.
· Eagerness to investigate & learn new technologies and platform features and the ability to translate these into practical implementations which fit business needs.
· Self-starter & fast-learner having the ability to work effectively with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment.