Ease is looking for a highly motivated SaaS Account Executive focused on selling SaaS-based solutions to manufacturers, primarily in the automotive and aerospace industries and their supply chains. Duties include; lead discovery, onsite and remote sales presentations, and coordination throughout the sales process with legal, finance and implementation teams. Ease Account Executives will manage the entire sales process and then work with Customer Success in order to ensure a smooth transition during the onboarding process for new customers.
Why You’ll Love Ease:
At Ease, our mission is to make everyone a champion for quality. From leading manufacturers in automotive and aerospace to consumer goods producers, thousands of plant floor workers around the world rely on our award-winning Beacon Quality SaaS platform, to reduce customer complaints, and drive greater efficiency and a culture of quality.
Our employees are the heartbeat of everything we do, driven by the company’s guiding principles and a culture we passionately protect – especially as we continue to experience phenomenal year on year sales growth. At Ease we collaborate with respect and humility for one another and place great value on work/life balance and having fun while we do it! Employee development and training is part of our DNA so you can look forward to growth and a career path. We’re committed to the health and happiness of our employees and offer a comprehensive and generous benefit package including medical, vision and dental as well as a 401(k) plan with an employer match.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new leads and manage a sales pipeline in our CRM system
- Meets or exceed sales and product objectives as assigned
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Conduct high-level conversations with C and VP level Executives to address business needs
- Identify, nurture, and close opportunities with both new and existing customers
- Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide the sales process to close
- Create proposals and manage prospects through the sales process
- Create and manage sales forecasts on a quarterly and annual basis
- Develop and deliver effective sales presentations and online and onsite product demonstrations
- Coordinate with the Customer success and Engineering teams
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Manage relationships and thrill our customers
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Prior quota carrying of $1M experience in enterprise software sales a must (5+ years in software sales)
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prepare and present complex information in group meetings of CEO’s, CIO’s, COO’s, and senior managers
- Familiarity with sales tools such as Pipedrive, SalesForce and Hubspot.
- Natural ability to understand client needs and then prepare specific sales presentations to meet those needs
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- History of exceeding quota/over-achievement
- Highly motivated self-starter who is articulate, persistent and outgoing with a proficient phone demeanor and professionally represents the company at client meetings
- Experience selling SaaS and/or mobile software/technology, preferred
- Sales experience in the Automotive or Aerospace industries or their supply chains, preferred
- Experience working with manufacturers or other large organizations that require multiple approvals such as IT, Finance, Legal, Operations, Quality and Safety, preferred
Ease is a rapidly growing, cloud-based, provider of quality and process audit software to global aerospace, automotive and manufacturing companies such as Aston Martin, Continental Tires, 3M, General Dynamics, and Eaton Aerospace. The Beacon Quality SaaS platform helps manufacturers dramatically improve the effectiveness of their quality initiatives while reducing administrative burdens through immediate insight into process deficiencies. Through Beacon, EASE's customers are able to achieve significant reductions in customer complaints, defects, scrap, rework and warranty claims. We are leading the way for the world's leading manufacturers to end "paper-based" quality initiatives and achieve unprecedented levels of organizational quality and consistency.