EASE is seeking an experienced Customer Support Engineer to add to our growing team. In this role, you will work on a small but growing team on the front and back lines. You will handle customer support calls, troubleshoot and reproduce problems, and deliver solutions support on our platforms which are used by Aston Martin, Harley Davidson, Cummins, General Dynamics, and many others. In addition, you will support the Quality Assurance team by assisting with testing of new features, bug fixes, and general QA support. If you like challenges and making things hum, this could be the place for you. You will be supporting both our EaseWorks and Beacon-Quality products, but primarily the Beacon-Quality product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Support to include Incident and Problem Management
- Managing and triaging Beacon-Quality support tickets and communicating with the customers, product managers, and development team for timely resolution
- Product Support and QA assistance for new features, bug fixes, and general product releases
- Experience working with Product Managers to ensure customer related issues or requests are documented to allow for prioritization and review by the technical and development teams.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- BS degree in information technology, business, communications or related field
- Demonstrated understanding of supporting SaaS product solutions utilizing MySQL/SQL, Windows Operating Systems Client and Server
- Demonstrated understanding and use of MySQL/SQL tools and query language
- Experience providing support for cloud-based SaaS products
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
- Ability to take ownership and management of customer requests and issues from beginning to end, working with multiple departments and outside organizations effectively
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
A plus to have any of the following
- Understanding of industrial engineering concepts and practices
- Prior plant or factory floor experience
- Multi-Lingual – English, Spanish, Chinese
For more than 30 years, EASE software has enabled leading manufacturers to drive lean manufacturing, workforce efficiency, process stabilization and continuous improvement from the design phase to assembly and beyond.
- Work measurement tools used to build, manage and plan labor standards used to measure performance, improve processes and increase workforce efficiency.
- Document management tools that manage and deliver electronic work instructions, process improvement, change management and safety information to the operator and technician that are focused on improving quality, efficiency and safety.
- Audit and inspection tools that manage internal and external process audits, safety inspections as well as ISO and other certifications.
- Cloud-based SaaS application for layered process audits (LPAs), 5S audits, corrective actions, Gemba walks and much more
- Both web and mobile device instances
- OLAP and Business Intelligence application integration
- Single Sign-On (SSO) integration