EASE is seeking an experienced Support Engineer to add to our growing team. In this role, you will work on a small but growing team on the front and back lines. You will handle customer support calls, troubleshoot and reproduce problems, manage the technical environments, and deliver solutions on our platforms which are used by Aston Martin, Harley Davidson, Cummins, General Dynamics and many others. If you like challenges and making things hum, this could be the place for you. You will be supporting both our EaseWorks and Beacon-Quality products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Customer Support and Incident and Problem Management
● Configuration and Release Management of Ease software (adding features, installation, patching, upgrading, reconfiguring, etc.)
● Managing technical environments: AWS, MS SQL, Oracle
● Data Management (extractions, transformations, and loading, etc.)
● Managing and triaging Beacon-Quality support tickets and communicating with the customers, product managers, and development team for timely resolution
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
● BS degree or higher in computer science, information technology or software engineering or related field
● Demonstrated understanding of .NET and MS SQL, Oracle , Windows Operating Systems Client and Server
● Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position
● Working knowledge of the following technologies: cloud hosting platforms, storage, server and network infrastructure, TCP/IP networking and load balancers
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
● Ability to take ownership and coordinate projects from beginning to end, working with multiple departments and outside organizations effectively
A plus to have any of the following:
· Lean/agile/Six Sigma skills and certifications
· Understanding of industrial engineering concepts and practices
· Prior plant or factory floor experience
For more than 30 years, EASE software has enabled leading manufacturers to drive lean manufacturing, workforce efficiency, process stabilization and continuous improvement from the design phase to assembly and beyond.
● Work measurement tools used to build, manage and plan labor standards used to measure performance, improve processes and increase workforce efficiency.
● Document management tools that manage and deliver electronic work instructions, process improvement, change management and safety information to the operator and technician that are focused on improving quality, efficiency and safety.
● Audit and inspection tools that manage internal and external process audits, safety inspections as well as ISO and other certifications.
● Cloud-based SaaS application for layered process audits (LPAs), 5S audits, corrective actions, Gemba walks and much more
● Both web and mobile device instances
● OLAP and Business Intelligence application integration
● Single Sign-On (SSO) integration
The Ease product team prides itself on a collaborative, open, and friendly work environment. We are small, but rapidly growing and are looking for candidates who are a great fit both technically and culturally. If you love what you do and are passionate, come join us! EASE offers a competitive base salary, and benefits, including medical, vision and dental as well as a 401(k) plan with an employer match. We also offer an employee health savings account, free snacks, gym reimbursements, education assistance, and many other great perks!