EASE is looking for an experienced, driven individual to join our team as a [Senior] Sales Engineer to institute new sales techniques and strategies to build upon the success EASE has already achieved serving many of the largest and best known automotive and aerospace manufacturers worldwide. This is a senior-level position, which will initially report directly to the CEO, and which will work closely with junior and senior account executives to drive B2B revenue and solidify EASE’s market positioning as the leading cloud-based, quality-focused, audit platform.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years in technical sales leadership roles, experience in developing the processes and systems to support rapid and scalable growth, and the ability to help EASE assess not just go-to-market approaches but also, pricing, customer onboarding and customer success and other strategic matters. We are looking for a team player of high integrity who will thrive within EASE’s energetic and results-oriented culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be an effective listener, particularly in customer-facing interactions
- Learn the technical details concerning how our software works and what problems it solves for our clients
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Lead customer sales discussions and successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions;
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness and value proposition of Beacon
- Become a Beacon product and Layered Process Audit expert, quickly learning the terminology of the Quality world
- Work with, support and generally complement EASE’s sales team to be focused, proactive, responsive to customer needs and generate new recurring revenue
- Be willing to travel 20% of the time in the US, and occasionally internationally, including conferences, tradeshows and other events as well as on-site customer work
- Create new sales and marketing strategies that target B2B customers and positions our products as the best solution for prospective customers
- Manage customer relationships by soliciting and logging customer sales feedback and working with onboarded customers to evaluate usage data and analyze “before” and “after” ROI impact of implementing Beacon
- Generate, nurture and convert high-quality sales leads
- Identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and expand within landed customers, then communicate those issues and possible solutions back into product, customer success and senior management
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- 4-year degree
- At least 6 years of software / SaaS sales experience
- Prior experience working in manufacturing, or experience selling to manufacturing companies, particularly in automotive and aerospace industries
- High degree of proficiency and comfort with technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate effectively via phone and in an online demo environment
- Capable of playing a leadership role within sales and a team player working within a lean, start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills; likable; able to communicate effectively with both plant-level employees as well as C-Suite executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Capable of independently managing multiple tasks with a high degree of unsolicited follow through; process-oriented
- Advanced user of SalesForce, including report creation; basic understanding of Hubspot or similar marketing automation tool preferable
About EASE, Inc.
Ease is a rapidly growing, SaaS provider of quality and process audit software to global aerospace, automotive and manufacturing companies such as Aston Martin, Harley Davidson, General Dynamics and Eaton Aerospace. The Beacon audit platform helps manufacturers dramatically improve the effectiveness of their quality initiatives while reducing administrative burdens through immediate insight into process deficiencies. Through Beacon, EASE’s customers are able to achieve significant reductions in customer complaints, defects, scrap, rework and warranty claims. We are leading the way for the world’s leading manufacturers to end “paper-based” quality initiatives and achieve unprecedented levels of organizational quality and consistency.
EASE offers a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits, including medical, vision and dental as well as a 401(k) plan with an employer match.