EASE is looking for an entrepreneurial, organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team playing a critical role at the intersection of marketing and sales. The Sales and Marketing Assistant will assist the sales team in research and general sales-related follow-up for prospective and existing customers while working with marketing to create, disseminate and track the effectiveness of outbound marketing campaigns. This is an exciting position which will afford the right candidate a “front row seat” as EASE continues to rapidly add new customers and expand within established customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years in marketing, sales or admin roles. While this position will allow the candidate to learn from experienced sales and marketing professionals at EASE, we are looking for someone who is very strong at follow-up and capable of driving results who will thrive within EASE’s energetic and results-oriented culture. High-performing candidates will have the opportunity for significant career advancement opportunities within Ease.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Research sales leads providing detailed analysis on company size, plant locations etc. and cataloging all such information for rapid consumption by sales
· Manage the schedules of our Sales staff and our prospective customers: scheduling demos and training, and confirming meetings.
· Ensure all sales professionals have materials and customer information needed for customer calls and / or demos etc.
· Design and generate reports showing efficacy (response rates and conversion to sales leads) of outbound marketing campaigns, blog posts, webinars etc.
· Assist marketing with social media postings, proofreading, formatting and scheduling email newsletters and other content-based marketing, as well as ad-hoc market research
· Provide ad hoc administrative support to the marketing and sales teams
· Help plan and manage events including user conferences, trade shows and other events
· Attend industry, product and / or sales / marketing training as needed to further refine or develop improved best practices at EASE
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
· At least 2+ years of relevant experience supporting marketing, sales or general admin efforts
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; facilitate strong communication between the marketing and sales departments
· Technology and internet savvy including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
· Self-motivated and able to perform tasks without micromanagement in a startup environment
· Ability to work independently but also to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; positive attitude
· Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
· Comfort working in a lean, start-up environment
· Capable of independently managing multiple tasks with a high degree of unsolicited follow through and working across sales and marketing functions
· Familiarity with SaaS-based and/or enterprise software sales is preferred
· Experience of fluency with Hubspot (or equivalent marketing automation service) and Salesforce.com is also a plus
About EASE, Inc.
Ease is a rapidly growing, SaaS provider of quality and process audit software to global aerospace, automotive and manufacturing companies such as Dana, Tenneco, Mubea and Eaton Aerospace. The Beacon audit platform helps manufacturers dramatically improve the effectiveness of their quality initiatives while reducing administrative burdens through immediate insight into process deficiencies. Through Beacon, EASE’s customers are able to achieve significant reductions in customer complaints, defects, scrap, rework and warranty claims. We are leading the way for the world’s leading manufacturers to end “paper-based” quality initiatives and achieve unprecedented levels of organizational quality and consistency.
EASE offers a competitive base salary and benefits, including medical, vision and dental as well as a 401(k) plan with an employer match.