We are hiring a Marketing Programs Coordinator to be responsible for creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities. We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to project manage the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which our sales team will help you accomplish. Additionally, we’d like a person who will help generate marketing materials, manage marketing projects, and overall ensure that our company messages are consistent.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.