Come join our team! We are a small, but rapidly growing software company building innovative products. Ease is an established company with a long history of success but we maintain a start-up culture that has lots of opportunities for growth. If you have a passion for quality, customer service, and thinking outside the box, this is the role for you. You will be working with an collaborative and fun team that’s moving fast and creating innovative solutions that improve how products are manufactured. What else are you waiting for?
Ease, Inc. is looking for a self-motivated Business Development Representative focused on selling SaaS-based software within the manufacturing industry - specifically automotive and aerospace and their supply chains. Duties include calls, lead discovery, and coordination throughout the sales process. Generate and manage leads from prospect to opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Generate new leads
- Meets or exceeds lead objectives
- Identify and nurture leads and opportunities - both new and existing
- Utilize cold calling techniques to effectively generate leads
- Develop and deliver effective selling scripts
- Work closely with Account Executive team
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- Highly motivated self-starter who is articulate, persistent and outgoing with a proficient phone demeanor and professionally represents the company at client meetings
- Prior quota carrying experience in software sales required
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and able to work independently a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prepare and present information in group meetings
- Familiarity with sales tools such as SalesForce.
- Natural ability to understand client needs and then prepare specific sales presentations to meet those needs.
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & teamwork
- History of exceeding quota/over-achievement
- Position is based in Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Experience selling SaaS based software/technology.
- Sales experience in the Automotive or Aerospace industries or their supply chains.
- Experience working with manufacturers or other large organizations that require multiple approvals such as IT, Finance, Legal, Operations, Quality, and Safety
- Multi-lingual preferred. Spanish if possible.
Benefits and Perks
EASE offers a competitive base salary and benefits, including medical and dental as well as a retirement plan with an employer match.