Demand Generation Marketing Manager – Mission Viejo
Why You’ll Love Ease:
At Ease, our mission is to make everyone a champion for quality. Through innovative software technology, our customers are empowered to communicate, measure, learn and improve. From leading automotive and aerospace manufacturers to electronics and consumer goods producers, Ease customers benefit from rapid time-to-value, reduced customer complaints, greater efficiency and a culture of quality.
Our employees are the heartbeat of everything we do, driven by the company’s six guiding principles and a culture we passionately protect. At Ease, we collaborate with respect and humility for one another and place great value on work/life balance. Employee development and training is part of our DNA so you can look forward to growth and a career path. We’re committed to the health and happiness of our employees and offer a comprehensive and generous benefits package.
What You’ll Do:
The Demand Generation Marketing Manager’s mission is to build a scalable, high-performing demand generation engine at Ease. This position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and will be responsible for creating impactful lead generation programs to drive discovery/demo meetings and subsequent sales pipeline using a variety of marketing tactics and approaches, including account-based marketing.
You’ll partner with the business development team and sales to create inbound and outbound campaigns for existing target markets and simultaneously identify new market segments.
Keys to Success
- · Proven marketing and lead generation experience in the B2B tech industry
- · Experienced in online marketing with a diverse portfolio of marketing tactics including but not limited to content marketing, account-based marketing, email marketing, events, Webinars, paid search and social media
- · Expert working with marketing automation (ideally HubSpot) and CRM software
- · Skilled writer with a creative flair and the ability to generate a variety of content
- · A self-starter who can work well individually and collaboratively, deliver on deadlines, prioritize assignments and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- · Have a passion for measuring performance, making strategy adjustments based on results and ensuring that leads are effectively followed-up, managed and nurtured
- · Detail-oriented and creative problem solver
- · Driven to learn, grow and succeed
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Create and implement integrated, multi-channel demand gen programs using the most appropriate and effective tactics to acquire new customers
- · Drive inbound and outbound tele qualified leads and grow the sales pipeline
- · Support the business development team with a range of programs and tactics including prospecting emails, CRM configuration, account-based marketing programs, data-requests, and sales enablement materials
- · Write engaging and persuasive headlines, emails, landing pages, Web and social copy in a way that communicates complex ideas in a clear and compelling manner to target audiences
- · Support the planning, marketing, and execution of in-person and online events
- · Measure all marketing campaigns and tactics to drive optimization as well as analyze outcomes, provide insights and present on the results
- · Monitor and improve lead scoring models and create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates and overall lead quality
- · Identify, research, recommend and implement new marketing opportunities
- · Work cross-functionally to develop content and collaterals as needed for campaigns and supporting the sales process
- · Be engaged with the sales team on the feedback of campaigns, the success of programs and closing the communication loop
- · Assist the broader marketing team as required in other marketing initiatives
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- · A minimum of 3 years B2B marketing demand gen experience, ideally in a software technology company
- · Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, business or communications
- · Passion for all things demand generation and lead acquisition
- · Well-organized and can juggle multiple work streams at once and consistently produce results on time
- · Ability to work cooperatively with team members and other departments and excellent communication skills for building relationships
- · High energy level
- · Comfortable in learning new technology
- · Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and HubSpot or equivalent marketing automation platform
- · Strong problem solving and excellent communication skills are a must
Ease, Inc. is a leading provider of process performance solutions, enabling manufacturers and service providers to meet the increasingly complex demands of the connected world, while also lowering their cost of quality.
The company’s flagship solution, Beacon Quality, is a cloud-based platform designed to meet today’s quality and compliance challenges through layered process audits, safety, and other process assessments, providing transparency and insight in real-time to "close the loop".