Ease is looking for an innovative, driven, hands-on Demand Gen Marketing Manager to build a scalable, high-performing demand generation engine at Ease. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, working with internal and external resources to create impactful lead generation programs that drive demo meetings and sales pipeline. There will be a focus on account-based marketing and access to the latest digital marketing techniques and technologies.
You’ll partner with the business development team (also part of marketing) and sales to create inbound and outbound campaigns for existing target markets, identify new market segments and support global marketing expansion.
Why You’ll Love Ease:
At Ease, our mission is to make everyone a champion for quality. From leading manufacturers in automotive and aerospace to consumer goods producers, thousands of plant floor workers around the world rely on our award-winning Beacon Quality SaaS platform to reduce customer complaints, and drive greater efficiency and a culture of quality.
Our employees are the heartbeat of everything we do, driven by the company’s guiding principles and a culture we passionately protect – especially as we continue to experience phenomenal year on year sales growth. At Ease we collaborate with respect and humility for one another and place great value on work/life balance and having fun while we do it! Employee development and training is part of our DNA so you can look forward to growth and a career path. We’re committed to the health and happiness of our employees and offer a comprehensive and generous benefit package including medical, vision and dental as well as a 401(k) plan with an employer match.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and implement integrated, multi-channel demand gen campaigns using the most appropriate and effective tactics to acquire new customers
- Work with the Customer Marketing Manager to drive expansion within existing customer accounts and leverage customer advocacy to grow sales
- Drive inbound and outbound tele qualified leads (demo meetings) and grow the marketing-generated sales pipeline
- Support the business development team with a range of programs and tactics including prospecting emails and call scripts, account-based marketing campaigns, and sales enablement materials
- Partner with the marketing operations team to build out and optimize campaigns as well as source prospect data
- Manage external demand gen agency campaigns
- Write engaging and persuasive headlines, emails, landing pages, Web and social copy in a way that communicates complex ideas in a clear and compelling manner to target audiences
- Support the planning, marketing and execution of in-person and online events for new customer acquisition
- Measure all marketing campaigns and tactics to drive optimization as well as analyze outcomes, provide insights and present on the results
- Monitor and improve lead scoring models and create impactful email nurture programs to improve conversion rates and overall lead quality
- Work cross functionally to develop content and collaterals as needed for campaigns and supporting the sales process
- Be engaged with the sales team on feedback of campaigns, success of programs and closing the communication loop
- Assist the broader marketing team as required in other marketing initiatives
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years B2B marketing demand gen experience, ideally in a SaaS company
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, business or communications
- Passion for all things demand generation and lead acquisition
- Experienced in online marketing with a diverse portfolio of marketing tactics including but not limited to content marketing, account-based marketing, email marketing, events, Webinars, paid search and social media
- Skilled writer with a creative flair and the ability to generate a variety of content
- A self-starter who can work well individually and collaboratively, deliver on deadlines, prioritize assignments and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work cooperatively with team members and other departments and excellent communication skills for building relationships
- Enjoys learning new technology and is proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and Marketo (or equivalent marketing automation platform)
- Strong problem solving and excellent communication skills are a must
- Have a passion for measuring performance, making strategy adjustments based on results and ensuring that leads are effectively followed-up, managed and nurtured
- Driven to learn, grow and succeed
Ease is a rapidly growing, cloud-based, provider of quality and process audit software to global aerospace, automotive and manufacturing companies such as Aston Martin, Continental Tires, 3M, General Dynamics, and Eaton Aerospace. The Beacon Quality SaaS platform helps manufacturers dramatically improve the effectiveness of their quality initiatives while reducing administrative burdens through immediate insight into process deficiencies. Through Beacon, EASE's customers are able to achieve significant reductions in customer complaints, defects, scrap, rework and warranty claims. We are leading the way for the world's leading manufacturers to end "paper-based" quality initiatives and achieve unprecedented levels of organizational quality and consistency.