EASE is looking for a part-time marketing assistant that’s entrepreneurial, organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team playing a critical role for marketing. The Marketing Assistant will assist in making outbound warm calls for information gathering, as well as social media posting, and some other light marketing tactics. This is an opportunity for someone looking for a ‘ground level’ position and is willing to learn.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1+ years in marketing, sales or admin roles, or is currently in college for marketing or business. High-performing candidates will have the opportunity for full time work, as well as significant career advancement opportunities within Ease.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Outbound calls to contacts we’ve met at trade shows, or have been to our website and downloaded content, but have not yet requested a trial or demo of our software. These calls are for research gathering and to establish a personal connection with our company.
* Research sales leads providing detailed analysis on company size, plant locations etc. and cataloging all such information.
* Assist marketing with social media postings, proofreading, formatting and scheduling email newsletters and other content-based marketing, as well as ad-hoc market research.
* Provide ad hoc administrative support to the marketing team.
* Help at events including user conferences, trade shows and other events.
* Attend industry, product and / or sales / marketing training as needed to further refine or develop improved best practices at EASE.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
* At least 1+ years of relevant experience supporting marketing, sales or general admin efforts, and/or currently attending college for marketing or business
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; facilitate strong communication between the marketing and sales departments
* Technology and internet savvy including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
* Self-motivated and able to perform tasks without micromanagement in a startup environment
* Ability to work independently but also to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; positive attitude
* Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
* Comfort working in a lean, start-up environment
* Capable of independently managing multiple tasks with a high degree of unsolicited follow through
* Familiarity with SaaS-based and/or enterprise software sales is preferred
About EASE, Inc.
Ease is a rapidly growing, SaaS provider of quality and process audit software to global aerospace, automotive and manufacturing companies such as Dana, Tenneco, Mubea and Eaton Aerospace. The Beacon audit platform helps manufacturers dramatically improve the effectiveness of their quality initiatives while reducing administrative burdens through immediate insight into process deficiencies. Through Beacon, EASE’s customers are able to achieve significant reductions in customer complaints, defects, scrap, rework and warranty claims. We are leading the way for the world’s leading manufacturers to end “paper-based” quality initiatives and achieve unprecedented levels of organizational quality and consistency.
EASE offers a competitive base salary and benefits, including medical, vision, dental, tuition reimbursement, as well as a 401(k) plan with an employer match.